Ready to go back to basics and review the fundamentals of reserving? There is no better way to jump start your knowledge or refresh your loss reserving skills than this one day loss Reserving Bootcamp.
This session will enhance your basic and intermediate skills using the traditional methods of reserving. Participants will work with experienced loss reserving professionals, using realistic loss and expense claims data.
The session goals are:
• To build loss triangles;
• Compute and select loss development factors;
• Perform a variety of loss and loss adjustment expense reserving methods;
• Compare the results of the various methods and evaluate their strengths and weaknesses;
• Review additional information and take that into consideration in the methods and estimates; and
• Make final reserve selections.
This workshop is appropriate for actuaries as well as non-actuaries. It is recommended to have dual monitors or split screen monitors to more effectively participate in this workshop.
The workshop will be hosted from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm EDT for the morning session, and 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm EDT for the afternoon session.